We automatically collect the certain information about you and the device you use to visit the Site. For example, when you use our Site, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, the page you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Site. We may also collect information about the actions you take when using our Site, such as links clicked.Browser local storage
is a file created by a website in your device. You may erase Browser Local Storage collected on our Site by deleting your browser’s history. However, you will not be able to erase the Browser local storage files collected during your usage of the Products as this may disable us to provide you with the Products. We collect “Session Files” information in order to enable you to log in the session and “Intercom-state Files” to enable the communication session.Cookies files.
Cookies are text files that are placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our Site, we may automatically collect information about you using cookies or similar technology. For more information on cookies please visit the website www.allaboutcookies.org
What types of cookies do we use?
- keeping you signed in
- understanding how you use our Site
There are several different types of cookies however, our Website uses:
- Functionality - Company uses these cookies so that we can recognize you on our Site and remember your previously selected settings. These may include what language you prefer and the location you are in. For this, a mix of first and third party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to the Site, the content viewed, the links you followed, as well as information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
Under HIPAA, Company is a Business Associate who processes, stores or transmits Protected Health Information (PHI) on behalf of the Covered Entities (healthcare providers) who use Products.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
If you use our application, we also may collect the following information (Application Data) if you choose to provide us with access or permission:
- Geolocation Information. We may request access or permission to track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application(s), to provide certain location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device's settings.
- Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device's microphone, contacts, camera, calendar, reminders, sensors, sms messages, social media accounts, storage, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device's settings.
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access Products. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or certain features of the application(s). If you wish to opt out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device's settings.
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our application(s), for troubleshooting, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.